Super Smash Super Smash

ROFL!

He compared Mario a CLASSIC to Devil may cry. 2 completely different genres of games. Hard failure.

Your animation was so insanely awesome.. You made Luigi and toad so BA. I like how you made Mario similar to a berserk-er. I love how smooth the animation is and really just everything about it. the song choice and the quality was straight up teh shyt.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

DUUUUUDE!!!!1

I absolutely love it!. Im so sad to see it go. You have to think of something els thats just as good as this!

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

HECK YES!!!!!!!

I have been waiting for episode one to come out ever sense you put the teaser up. I came buckets when I saw the teaser and couldn't wait. And there it is Episode 1. Most Amazeing flash animation I have ever seen. Con-Grats with that. If I knew you I would give you the biggest hug in the world!

Can't wait for episode 2. Don't let it fail!!!!!!!!

5/5
(Imah beat whoever voted less then than that)

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

ZOMBIE CANCER!

Ok. this had to be the coolest most random thing I have ever seen in like forever that was awesome!

5/5

Bachlava intro(preloader) Bachlava intro(preloader)

I like it.

The concepts not bad but when he hit the guy you should show the foot to the face and then get more detailed with that. Add some color to the characters as well. But the Concept isn't bad. I hope you have big plans for this cuz I can't wait to see it!

Intuition Intuition

LOL!!!!!

Anyone who makes a flash drawn well like that and then makes a Shoop Da Whoop deserves a

fredstermaster responds:

=D

thank you lots!

Ichigo X Naruto:Final Cut Ichigo X Naruto:Final Cut

Amazeing

The animation was amazeing, Sounds where a little bit overused though, The sprites where well used, The music was well picked, The only real problem I had was Ichigo's ending could have been much better.

9/10

Clock Balls Clock Balls

I loled

Random, Short, Still made me lol cuz of doom quote

6/10
3/5

Blockhead: Quick Shot 2 Blockhead: Quick Shot 2

Wow... is 1 as in One word I could say...

That had to be one of the most retarted things ive seen today but majorly entertaining..... But the animation was increadable and the voiceacting was also great as well. Good job. And if theres a 3rd im probably going to watch it for the hell of it.

9/10

Simple projects Simple projects

LAWL

The clown was the best. I had no idea what was going on till the Armless clown kicked the one kid in the balls and ran.

Flatthead responds:

Lol look something like that up on youtube or google its great lol