Super Smash Super Smash

ROFL!

He compared Mario a CLASSIC to Devil may cry. 2 completely different genres of games. Hard failure.

Your animation was so insanely awesome.. You made Luigi and toad so BA. I like how you made Mario similar to a berserk-er. I love how smooth the animation is and really just everything about it. the song choice and the quality was straight up teh shyt.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

DUUUUUDE!!!!1

I absolutely love it!. Im so sad to see it go. You have to think of something els thats just as good as this!

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

HECK YES!!!!!!!

I have been waiting for episode one to come out ever sense you put the teaser up. I came buckets when I saw the teaser and couldn't wait. And there it is Episode 1. Most Amazeing flash animation I have ever seen. Con-Grats with that. If I knew you I would give you the biggest hug in the world!

Can't wait for episode 2. Don't let it fail!!!!!!!!

5/5
(Imah beat whoever voted less then than that)

NG Preloader: The Game NG Preloader: The Game

No cheats

I played legit and won legit BUTTON MASH FTW.... But why tell us we get pie and then say NO PIE FO U That makes me ANGRY!!!! Grrrr Pie makes ppl angry i tell ya NO PIE!!!!!

+2 respect

Chaz-o responds:

THE PIE IS A LIE.

Thanks for playing :)

People like you are what keeps me making flash :D

Mysterious Sleeper Mysterious Sleeper

Synth to Real!?

Honestly you need to do far more with a real one because that was absolutely fantastical Just like errrrything you have done! Lover/suck up for life <3

I was never a huge fan of the Mysterious Figure song, but boy do I ever love Dearly Beloved. also felt that the transition at 1:29 was a little awkward, but far from hurting the song at all.

(Numbah 0 fan Fishtales)

One Must Rise 2011 One Must Rise 2011

FINAWLY!

Ive never played the game or heard of it. So sadly I can not relate to this one =(
Anyway I do enjoy it. And can't wait to hear you on the guitar!!!

This song kind of reminds me of PSO at some points. Like the VR space station on episode 2 where Trick Track would play.

Bitpop Bitpop

Honestly

It reminds me of one of Anberlins songs lol

Either way. I still love it all the same. I don't feel the Piano meshes with the tune all that well though.